Thursday, October 9, 2008

Long time no blog, folks. I suck.

However, I have somehow managed to continue to feed my monster TV habit despite being busier than I've ever been in my life.

A few random thoughts:

-Very excited that Pushing Daisies is back.

-Can't get into Heroes this season. I think it kind of blows.

-Still find Boston Legal both fantastical and funny, but it's always the one thing left on my DVR that I just can't make time to watch when I get too busy.

-Greek is the best show on right now targeted at people 10 years younger than I. Yes, even better than Gossip Girl, which I still unabashedly love for the campiness factor.

-Last weekend, while friends were in town, we discovered Parking Wars on A&E. If you're not familiar, it's pretty much what it sounds like... a reality show that follows the Philly PPA as they boot, ticket and tow around the city. It's both terribly boring and terrifically awesome.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan