Monday, June 25, 2007

I Love This

I'm a bit of tech geek. As I've previously mentioned, I have numerous gadgets--a GPS/heart rate monitor for running, a GPS for our car (a 1997 Buick which probably isn't worth much more than the GPS itself), and, of course, I heart my iPod.

So yeah, I'm one of those dorks that's jazzed about the iPhone, although I can't see myself spending $600 for one right away. Anyway, I thought this infograph from The Onion (via the Consumerist) highlighting "features" of the iPhone was pretty hilarious. My favorite feature: Comes with an iPhone hat, so people know you own an iPhone during the brief periods you're not using it.

4 comments:

Your escalator operator said...

That's a tasty Onion.
Maybe you can GPS yourself to see where you will be the next time you use your iPhone, and figure out how many miles away the loser talking on their Samsung is.

ShannanB said...

Have you seen the Nokia N800 yet? Talk about a gadget that looks cool.


http://www.nseries.com/products/n800/#l=products,n800

Anonymous said...

Man, I love spam in Portuguese... according to my trusted Portuguese speaking advisor, this says:

'I found your blog on google and it's really interesting, I liked that last posting. If you can stop by my blog, it's about customized shirts, and gives step by step instructions on how to make them!'

ShannanB said...

Love it. I never get foreign blog posts..... lucky!

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan