Friday, March 28, 2008

It's no secret that I'm kind of a beauty product whore. I have boxes and boxes of pricey half-used hair and makeup products that I've only used a few times before finding some sparkly new product that I'd rather try instead.

Right now, my shower has three shampoos, three conditioners and four different body washes in it (all of these are mine, not Rob's), plus some random exfoliants.

Anyway, it's no surprise that I love the Sephora Spy feature on Jezebel, wherein a long-time Sephora employee gives the scoop on what works and what doesn't. This week, she dives into loads of important issues, including oil cleansing (I'm already a fan! I recommend DHC Deep Cleasing Oil for anyone who wants to give it a go) and the great Bare Minerals controversy...skin savior or overhyped product? (I've never tried it, because I don't do powders, so I can't weigh in). Anyway, if you're a product ho like me, you should check it out.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan