Thursday, April 24, 2008

For the art of it

As some of you know, in my younger years, I really thought I was going to be the next great photojournalist. Photography was my life.

Until, well, I burned out. I've been missing my photography days a lot lately, and get irritated with myself when I don't take time to get out my camera and take at least a few shots. And, when I do, I rarely capture something worth sharing, since I'm my own worse critic. But this shot I took when Jon and I went to Maine last month rose to the occasion of sharing. I think I'm going to have my mom paint this for the new house.

2 comments:

ShannanB said...

Oooohhhh. I love it. I had no idea you had photog skills.

Anonymous said...

Nice!

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan