Monday, April 28, 2008

A request

Dear BankofAmerica,

Please buy NationalCity Bank.

I hear they're for sale, and I'd really prefer you to have my account, because I miss the fact that with you I could transfer money easily to my friends. And, generally, your Web site would let me log in. How can a Web site for a major bank "contain no data" when you try to log in ALL DAY?

Mr. BankofAmerica, I'm sure you wouldn't let this online debacle happen, and I hear I could even access my bank account with my cell phone with you. Please do me a favor, and come to Cincinnati. Don't get me wrong -- I like NationalCity pretty well, but I liked you better.

Thanks for your help.

Laura

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan