Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Anyone watching "Fringe"?

Yeah, it's all right. I'm going to give it a few more episodes, anyway. The pilot was kind of enh, but I do like Joshua Jackson (Pacey!!!!). Plus, I'm a major J.J. Abrams fan (sure, everyone knows about the phenomenon that is "Lost," but he also created that groundbreaking cultural touchstone "Felicity"). Also, I clearly am willing to watch as much TV as I can humanly handle, so there's that, too.

But one great reason to tune in to "Fringe"? Lance Reddick is dreeeeaaaaammmmy.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't watch Fringe, but what's the story with his Baltimore PD uniform? Is there a Fringe connection, or is that a still from The Wire or something?

Loree said...

It's from "The Wire." He played (dreamy) Lt. Cedric Daniels.

Unknown said...

Is that Abanon, okay, I know I didn't spell that right, but you know, the creepy new guy on Lost?

Loree said...

You were pretty close. And yes, that is Abaddon. Even if Fringe stays on the air, I hope he keeps popping up on Lost. Should be pretty easy to maneuver, since they're both J.J. shows.

Anonymous said...

Groundbreaking cultural touchstone? Really Loree, really...

Of course. :)

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan