Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ikea

Today, Rob and I made the 45-minute drive to Ikea for the second time in the last month. The first time, we went to pick up a bunch of goodies for our new place before the big move; the second time, we ran out to pick some stuff up for Rob's mom.

As much as I love Ikea--and I do love everything about it, from scouting out what I want online to walking through the faux home setups to picking up random shit in the marketplace area--my favorite thing about a trip to Ikea is, of course, food-related.

For $2.50, an Ikea shopper can get two hot dogs, chips and a drink. This is the tastiest, most filling, $2.50 you will ever spend. You can also get a delicious $1 fro-yo cone for the road. We love the Ikea hot dog deal so much that we have planned every Ikea trip--even the ones we made to NJ when we were in NY--around a meal time so we can take advantage of it. I love it just for the good deal; Rob actually drinks the disgusting Swedish soda when he's there, too.

3 comments:

D.R.M said...

Hi there,i wonder what this disgusting soda is? must? Maybe. I 'm from Sweden and i'm glad to see we have exported more than Volvo ABBA SMÖRGÅBORD ABBSOLUTE H&M and OMBUDSMAN. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until our IKEA opens here in the Cincinnati area. It's going to be great. I've never partaken in IKEA food, but I'll be sure to now.

Hobocamp Crafts said...

the cinnabuns are our main reason for going to Ikea.. along with the bazaar feeling of zen I get just from entering the store.

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan