Monday, August 13, 2007

My Latest TV Find

I've decided that the USA show Psych is the new Scrubs. I used to think Scrubs was the funniest show on TV--got to love those wacky hijinks--but then I kept reading about how Zach Braff is a huge asshole, so that kind of took the fun out of it for me.

Anyway, Psych is heavy on the hijinks, which I love, and as my friend Tara (who introduced me to the show) says, it has "more obscure pop culture ‘80s references than any other show." True that. It's a winner!

2 comments:

Greg Stark said...

Yeah, but I bet this show doesn't have a ranting doctor as good as Dr. Cox.

Speaking of medical shows with no sense of reality, I've started watching summer reruns of House. The first one I watched, House, juuuuust on a hunch, decided to remove half of Dave Matthews' brain.

ShannanB said...

Similarly... I recently discovered that Curb Your Enthusiasm is the new Seinfeld. I can't get enough of it. Damn that Larry David is funny. (Yes I know he wrote for Seinfeld...)

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan