Monday, August 6, 2007

What $1,000 Can Do...

While doing my weekly scan of kiplinger.com, I came across this article on the different ways you can use $1,000 to change your life--or someone else's. I like reading personal finance articles in general, but I find I respond to these people-focused articles more than ones that are strictly about... portfolio diversification, for example. Anyway, my favorite bit is the piece on kiva.org--an organization that allows individuals to invest in small businesses in developing countries.

1 comment:

Tom Gray said...

Thanks for the mention of kiva.org--it's a great organization and site. Lots of information available at their and related Web sites.

Regards,
Tom

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan