Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks...

I'm really not big on Thanksgiving... turkey is one of the few foods I don't care for, and it always seems like the day just drags on and on and on. So the last couple of years Rob and I have decided to take advantage of the built-in vacation days that come with the holiday and travel instead of doing the traditional family dinner. This year, we're headed to London to hang out with Rob's brother Matt and see the sights for a week. As I'm sitting here in Dallas/Fort Worth airport waiting for our connecting flight, I thought it might be nice to do just one thing to celebrate the holiday--give thanks. Here are a few of the things I'm thankful for:

My husband
Family and friends
My house
That I don't live in Texas anymore
Super Mario Galaxy
Colby-Jack Cheese
Kristen Bell
Friday Night Lights
Keri Russell
How I Met Your Mother
The Office
30 Rock
Anthropologie
Banana Republic
CourtTV
Sam Waterston’s eyebrows
Hoodies
The Wire
Lost
Aveda
Alpha-Hydrox AHA Souffle
H&M
Pie
My Garmin GPS
Macs
Laura Mercier
Converse shoes
High-Speed Wireless Internet
PerezHilton.com
Snapped
Entertainment Weekly
Target
World’s Best Burger and my co-blogger. And actual burgers, because they’re tasty.

2 comments:

ShannanB said...

I'm also thankful that you don't live in Texas anymore!

Not sure if you knew but I used to live in Plano, a suburb of Dallas. It was awful, awful, awful.

ShannanB said...

PS... Where's the Baconator on this list?

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan