Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bittersweet Surrender...

Well, Mitt Romney has exited the presidential race, and while I think an over coiffed douchebag like himself has no place in the White House, I'm sad to see him go. Who will I make fun of now. And, as Greg so eloquently pointed out -- What in the hell are we going to do when President McCain kicks the bucket a month into office and we have to suffer through 4 years of President Huckabee?

I feel like a photo montage is in order. Or, maybe a Best of "Why I hate Mitt Romney." But I'm too tired to sort through all the magnificent fodder suitable for relentless mockery. Sigh.

Farewell Mitt Romney, Farewell.

1 comment:

Greg Stark said...

It just proves that this country is more ready for a black or female president than one who takes his nickname from a baseball glove.

That picture of Romney makes him look like one of Tony Soprano's henchmen. Maybe Fred Thompson can help him find work as a character actor.

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan