Monday, February 4, 2008

Tainted breakfast

WBB's Nashville operative tells us that Music City is swarming with political candidates and their supporters looking for last minute votes before Super Tuesday. Apparently, Mitt Romney stopped at Nashville breakfast stop Pancake Pantry to look for votes.

I've always considered Pancake Pantry the most overrated place in Nashville, so it doesn't surprise me at all that our boy Mitt would go there. I'm comfortable with the fact that it's now tainted, and I can never go there again. Now, if he would have been at the Loveless Cafe, I would have been devastated, since I love that place and would like to go there and bathe in cheese grits. Phew! Close one.

Praise the Lard and Pass the Biscuits!

1 comment:

Greg Stark said...

I saw today that Mitt has a son named Tagg.

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan