Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life Online -- the Handbook

So, I've been thinking a lot lately about life in the online world. Yes, in that obnoxious philosophical way that no one wants to hear about. It's been coming up at work, in my personal life, in my everyday friends' lives, and in my online friends' lives (yes, thanks to Twitter, I have those). I feel like someone -- maybe me, though I lack the motivation -- should write a fun handbook: Life 2.0. Something with quirky tips and illustrative stories to help us navigate the world as we know it and expect it to become.

It's an idea at least.

2 comments:

Loree said...

You are filled with tons of ideas today. I wish I could siphon off some of your creative energy for myself.

Anonymous said...

Love the idea. Be sure to let us know how the writing goes.

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan