Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Anybody else into TV totally not targeted at their age group? I'm loving "Gossip Girl." Last night's episode, especially, brought the drama. Murder, cocaine, a Lisa Loeb guest spot. Can't wait for the season finale next week.

I'm also looking forward to the new "90210." It's got a few things going for it... one being that the original treatment was written by Rob Thomas (not the Matchbox Twenty guy, but the creator of Veronica Mars), and two, word on the street (or the Internet) is they're bringing back some of the old cast, including Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling. Donna Martin graduates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) I think I'm in the wrong age group and gender to get Gossip Girl. I gave it a shot, though.

2) If you were the non-Matchbox Twenty Rob Thomas, wouldn't you go by Robert or Bob or R.?

Greg Stark said...

Georgeena wins the "diabolical psycho-bitch" award for this season, unless we are counting such reality programs as "The Hills."

I remember hearing before the new episodes came on that there would be a character coming out of the closet, and I was shocked that it was Serena's brother, and not Chace Crawford.

Yeah, GG is my guilty pleasure. I'm not ashamed to admit it, either.

Greg Stark said...

And Rufus' band rocked. I'd like to get some of their music, whoever it was playing it. It might have even been the actor playing Rufus, I don't know.

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan