Thursday, May 15, 2008

Commentary of Note

I received this in an email from a friend, and I thought it was worth passing along verbatim, since I couldn't have said it better myself:

This might be my favorite quote ever, and not in a good way:
But Rep. Tom Cole (Okla.), chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, "rejected the notion of a dramatic break with Bush.

"'I don't see it particularly as an advantage to be in a debate with our president,' he said. 'It's not for me to second-guess the president of the United States.'"

Um, actually, part of your job description IS to second guess the president. I'm not going to argue if he decides to continue on this path, since it will only help the Dems, but it's still highly disturbing.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 World's Best Burger. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan